dinsdag 27 maart 2012

Project life week 9



Still in love with this project.. still behing.. still going strong ! Just love it.. cannot help it. It is so nice to see it all happen under your hands and enjoy what you did every week !

This week we had the first frost.. that was late ofcourse.. had to get used it.. the coldness ! So a lot of stuff happened inside this week. Playing computer.. playiing with grandpa.. cuddling.. just the random week in our house !



Detail of the leftpage.. not much to tell. the pics speak for itself I think !!!



Eating pizza.. with way to many cheese on it. I really changed that because it was way to much !! That is for sure ! Should not do that.. since I want to loose weight.. I really need to change ! SO more salad and veggies for me since than !

Boring week.. but lovely to see that even a boring week can show this result !

12 opmerkingen:

sharon71 zei

Great week. Lots of journaling.

Thanks for sharing.

Piglet zei

Wow! You really did not have frost until now? Now one does not want it ... it's supposed to go the other way, towards warmth :) We have cold nights/mornings here too ... but at least days are getting more sunny!

I was in Rome, Italy this weekend and we had around 18-20 degrees during the day. So lovely!! <3

Your project looks like so much fun. It must be great to be able to look back at every week later, and so much fun to see how the little man grows, I am sure :D

Kelli zei

I agree it's great to know when your week is average it's still worthy of taking notice. great collection of photos and words!

Jules zei

Fab layout. There is always something to document even when you think it's been a quiet week!

Claire zei

Cute layouts!

Julie Coryell zei

Your pages look great! I find that boring weeks tend to capture everyday life the best. Love the use of the doily on the title card.

Nirupama zei

Fun pages. I love that blue doily.

Angie zei

Very nice pages, I really like the teal doilies on your title card :)

April zei

yeah I too love how boring weeks can come out just as good...cause that happens a lot here :) I think it really challenges me to find the memorable moments!

http://aprilbest1981.blogspot.com/2012/03/project-life-week-12.html

Heather's Homemade Home zei

These pages are great! I have often had the same thoughts on "boring/normal"--it's just amazing how much you notice about your life when you are really paying attention!

Gwendolyn zei

Echt heel erg leuk! En inderdaad erg verslavend om te doen!

Liefs Gwendolyn

Miranda zei

Ziet er weer super gaaf uit!!! Blijft onwijs leuk he?!

Fijne dag!