zondag 1 mei 2011

New Month new challenge

This month you need a needle and threat to make some flowers. Real nice flowers.

Take a look at this.. this is the flower that has to be. Take a look on the blog to what all members have made and our guestdesigners.. .. you have untill May 31st to send it to Ria and win a price or become a guestdesigner.



It's best made with some fabric. FOr me it was a bit of a struggle because I am not that good in those things.. but I got one on my lo and I like it.

So here is what I made :

5 opmerkingen:

Gwendolyn zei

Gaaf geworden! En dit is ook zulk gaaf papier!

Veel liefs Gwendolyn

Ingeborg Dijkstra- Verbeek zei

Maris, goed dat je hebt doorgezet, wetend dat je er zoveel moeite mee had. Ik vind je layout top geworden!

Hanneke zei

Hij is leuk leuk leuk weer! Niet te zien hoor dat je er moeite mee had!!

Ilonka zei

hele leuke lo Maris! en je bloem is goed gelukt, ondanks alle moeite die je er mee had! xxx

Marian zei

De Lo is weer super geworden! Mooie bloem hoor!