donderdag 15 december 2011

Quiet......

Somehow lately I have not been to much scrapping. Ofcourse I make the sketches for Creative Scrappers which I enjoy very much.. but that seems almost all. THere is alot to do these days.. and days fly by so quick.
A teacher at school is leaving and I am organising things for her present.. which takes me more time than expected since not everyone delivers on the deadline. We only miss three.. which of one I know they have more important things on their head... so .. don't think that will come.. and I won't ask for it.

Now I am looking how to do it. My friend Marian give me a good idea.. which I will do.. Thx Marian.. that really save me a lot of time !!! But still.. ofcourse.. I want it to look good. When it is finished.. I will show for sure !

This layout I made some time ago. The pic is from 2010 in the middle of the year or so. Still love these fotos. He was so cute that day.. ahahahah ( don't everyone say that about their on child !)



Christmas decorations are on.. and I really love this time of year. All those lights that are in the house.. candles buring.. cold outside.. enjoying a hot cup of tea.. enjoying eachothers company. Yeah.. winter is for sure my season !!!! So now all we miss is some snow. Maybe we will have some this year. We will see.
Christmascards are coming in.. and I still have to write them.. maybe tommorrow night. It is not my fave work.. although I really like getting them :))

Geen opmerkingen: