maandag 3 oktober 2011

Way to long

It has been way to long since I last blogged. Somehow I did not came to it. Every time I thought let's blog there was something else coming up.

I did scrap in the meantime.. but from most things I have to take pictures... but here is one from two weeks ago or so.



It is a photo of my uncle and Fabian. Those two are real buddies. Here Fabian let my uncle feel how cold his cheek was from the icecream he eat.. such a funny couple sometimes.

Furter.. everything is finally going good overhere again. After a hard one and half years.. we are getting back on track. Sometimes I have nightmares of everything that has happened.. but that is getting less thank heaven.
Will blog again soon with more !!

1 opmerking:

Joanna zei

Prachtig! Mooi gebruik gemaakt van stempels en templates