dinsdag 29 juni 2010

Sooo incredible hot !

Since last week it is really incredible hot over here. It not funny anymore ! I cannot stand that heat. I sleep real bad at night which makes me tired during the day. Yesterday at work I really had a hard time. I could not keep my eyes open. Was so glad I could go home. So I stay inside a lot. Fabian loves to play outside and I let him. BIut he has to come in the shadow every 15 minutes or so for a couple of minutes. I find it to dangerous for him if he doesn't. Those little ones get a sunburn real quick even though I put suntan on him.
This afternoon they have a waterballet at school. He really cannot wait. He can bring his watergun and that really makes him happy.

Ofcourse I did some scrapping while being inside. It isn't that hot in my scraproom. Glad that it isn't.



This picture I really love.. these are the man closesest to my heart. My dad, my hubby and my uncle. We where hiking some years ago. My mum and I could not go further and they walked all the way to the top. It is not a real good picture.. but that does not matter.

Geen opmerkingen: