zondag 17 april 2011

Some to show again.....

Lately I have not been scrapping that much.. there was always a lot to do.. so not much scrapping time left. But this weekend I really wanted to do some scrappin' again.
I took the photo's of Fabian of the shoot we had with him last september.. Just loove those piccies. They are so fun to see.

This one was soo funny. It was at the end of the shoot. Fabian stood on this table and started singing a song he learned at school. My lord is so big... ( in dutch.. mijn god is zo groot. So that is why I took this title ! I just could not resist.




Than another photo of the shoot... I just looks so cute I believe.



There is not much more to say about this photo.

For both layouts I used some amazing Crate Paper.. ( think toy box) Just love what Crate Paper brought out this CHA.. just amazing ! How can you not like it !!

The weather here is really beautifull lately.. so a lot of sitting in for me because of my allergie.. but hey.. it does not hold me back always.. A girl has to enjoy the weather also.

3 opmerkingen:

Gwendolyn zei

Wat een leuke Lo's!!! Echt heel erg gaaf. EN wat een leuke foto's!

Marian zei

Zo dus daar was je mee bezig!

Super gaaf je LO's. Het papier is idd heel erg mooi en leent zich erg goed voor die geweldige foto's van Fabian.

Groetjes, Marian

MirjamC zei

de lo's vind ik echt super en wat een prachtige foto's!