maandag 21 november 2011

Online Workshop

It has been awhile.. did some scrapping ofcourse.. but just did not have the time to take pictures. I was dark when I got back from work.. and than you just don't get the best pictures.. so this weekend.. I finally took some pictures. Not that the weather is that great. It looks foggy all day.. it just doesn't get real sunny or light.. :((

The last two weeks I did a great online workshop again. Real nice. I already knew a lot of what was thought.. but that did not matter. The sketches and ideas were really nice.. and that was the most important.



This is the first layout I made.. there is another but I did not finish that yet.. and two were not made yet.. but I have the sketches and still can go in the classroom untill the end of November.. so I will be sure to make them.

Now I am also starting up Project Life for 2012. I just fell in love with the idea.. and a group of dutch scrappers are starting all in january.. and I decided to join. I already got the album and some protectors.. so I have some basics already.. decorating a bit already.. so probably in the next days I will have something to show.

2 opmerkingen:

CĂ©line zei

Leuke layout! Vind jouw stijl altijd zo leuk om te zien, dat is dus iets wat ik niet voor elkaar krijg :)
xxx

retosexy zei

This is really interesting, You’re a very skilled blogger. I have joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your excellent post. Also, I’ve shared your website in my social networks!