donderdag 24 maart 2011

Toppie

Lately I have been scrapping again.. not like crazy.. but just a bit. With this nice weather I really am not in the mood to sit inside the whole time. Now ( 17.15) the sun is going away in our garden and it is getting a little chilly. But hey.. I want to enjoy as long as I can.

Fabian is playing outside with the neighbourkid ( not my gave kind of kid.. but they same to get along ...)) Real long story why I don't like the kid.. but mostly it is his parents using us as their personal caretakers. And that is something I really don't like all the time !



This layout is made with a picture from a photoshoot that we had. I really like those photos very much and did not use very much of them. So it was time to use them. I got this MME paper and thought it was so right for it. I like the look I created. Got some new Tim Holtz stamps and they are just so gorgoeus. Cannot get enough of them.. but don't want to use them for every layout.. but you will probably see more of them

Lately I have been busy with a configuration box of Tim. With a friend of mine. It really gets nice. As soon as it is finished I will show it ofcourse... but since we only work on it together.. it will take sometime to get ready.. but love it very much till now.

3 opmerkingen:

Gwendolyn zei

Gave LO geworden zeg! En inderdaad een erg leuke foto! Ben erg benieuwd naar je TIm Holtz box!

Liefs Gwendolyn

Dora zei

Ik vind m helemaal top!

Marian zei

Dit is zeker Toppie, hahaha. De LO is echt heel mooi en in het echt is hij nog veel mooier!
Gaaf joh.

x Marian.