zondag 29 maart 2009

Gd lo and one other



When I am blogging I always ask myself.. what am I going to write.. never had a hard time in writing.. but somehow when I am bloggin I do. I want to write a nice story but it seems to stop after a couple of lines. Maybe because it feels weird to share my life on the www. I dont know.. just not good at it. So you have to do it with short thing from me. I just want to show what I made
The second lo is a lo made with my Gd package from Royalty Scrapbooking. I just love the paper. But the line was not complete. Sheila wanted me to send the rest but it gets delayed everytime. Now she send me a different line to work with.. so I will show with that one soon.
The first lo is made with the gorgeous JilliBeanSoup line. I just looove those papers. I just matches this photo's I think.
Also send in for the Dare to Use color Challenge this month. But I am not allowed to show it here. So you have to wait for that. If you want to take a look.. just go the the Dare to Use color website. ( although I am sure it is not on it yet.. just send the email out)

3 opmerkingen:

Liesbeth zei

Leuke layouts!
Die beovenste met die rondjes vind ik echt geweldig!
groetjes Liesbeth

Unknown zei

leuke lootjes Maris!!

Natasja Vink zei

wat een mooie lo´s heb je weer gemaakt